" I wish I had a copy of this book when I started out in business. An imperative for anyone who wants to do better and be better, not just in business, but in life. "
President, Diageo Beer Company and Diageo Canada
Former CEO, Belvedere Vodka (LVMH)
About the book
In her powerful new book, Courage by Design: Ten Commandments + 1 for Moving Past Fear to Joy, Fulfillment, and Purpose, visionary business leader Dee M. Robinson shows you how to transform your life by building up the courage to hear your own authentic internal voice. That voice is what points you toward your best self. And when you have the courage to hear it, that voice can teach you to overcome fear, make brave choices, and find joy in living out your calling on a daily basis.
Courage by Design shows you step by step how to pursue your individual vision of success by practicing, and living, the eleven Courage Commandments— principles that highlight how controlling your thoughts, committing to meaningful action, connecting with the right people, and creating more inclusive environments not only supports individual achievement, but also amplifies the success of those in your circles of influence and society at large.
GET EXCLUSIVE BONUSES with your order!
To receive your pre-order bonuses, you will be required to provide proof of purchase by entering your receipt number below and you must forward a copy of your receipt by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ebook copies of Dee’s 2 books
- Stirring Up Good Trouble Cookbook
- Snap It! Leading Forward, Living Bravely
- Bonus from 5 Books PLUS (+)
- Access to 30 minute group “Ask Me Anything” with Dee M. Robinson
- Bonus from 10 Books PLUS (+)
- One week e-mail coaching with Dee M. Robinson
- Discounts on Courage by Design Course
- Bonus from 25 Books PLUS (+)
- Two-30 minute coaching sessions with Dee M. Robinson
- Bonus from 50 Books PLUS (+)
- Dinner with Dee at her place (Chicago or Charleston)
- Access to the online Courage by Design Course
- Bonus from 100 Books PLUS (+)
- Exclusive invitation to pre-launch of limited-batch Good Trouble Kentucky Straight bourbon tasting event
- One year of Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream
- In-person FIRESIDE CHAT with Dee
- Bonus from 250 Books PLUS (+)
- Guest at PGA Championship, KPMG or Senior Championship
- Signed bottle of limited-batch Good Trouble Kentucky Straight Bourbon
- In-person FIRESIDE CHAT with Dee and your team